Hello Dear All!
We – the (Russian-speaking) students of the University of Potsdam – are inviting you to learn German with us.
ЛАСКАВО ПРОСИМО — WELCOME — ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ –– WILLKOMMEN
1. What we offer: Since our studies are open to everyone, you don’t need any registration or bureaucracy – just come. We volunteer trying to provide you with a basic knowledge of German.
2. What we can’t offer: Since we are not a language school, we have no possibility to set exams or to prove your language level.
3. When?: Each Friday from 12:00 to 14:00, starting from 18.03.2022.
4. Where?: You can find us at:
Zentrum für Sprachen und Schlüsselkompetenzen
Am Neuen Palais 10
Haus 19, Raum 4.22
5. How to get there?: If you have a Ukrainian passport you can come to us free of charge by public transport.
by train: stop Park Sanssouci Bahnhof
by bus: stop Neues Palais
6. In order to participate, please adhere to:
6.1. wearing an FFP2 mask during the entire course and
6.2. please have with you
6.2.1. Proof of vaccination against the Corona virus (if 2 doses: last 3 months ago, if 3 doses: last maximum 4 months ago)
6.2.2. A negative test for corona virus, made maximum 24 hours before the meeting.
Without a negative test or proof of vaccination against the Corona Virus we are not allowed to hold courses.
Questions?: If you have any questions about this course exclusively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner. Please keep in mind that we are volunteers, not experts.
We are waiting for you!
Have a nice day,
Learn German Universität Potsdam volunteer team and Pangea Projekt